Creation of Users
A user with producer and user creation rights can create Users on Wooqer using the Web Platform for their organization.
Follow the below mentioned and also refer to the screenshot to understand how this function works
5.User needs to enter the following details and click on Add User which will give a pop up confirmation of successful user addition.
- First Name : This is a mandatory field. Enter first name of
- Last name : Enter surname of user
- Email Id : This is a mandatory field if login type is email
- Mobile number : This is a mandatory field if login type is mobile
- Employee Id : Enter the employee Id of the user
- Login Using :
•Email - The user will be able to login using 'Email' as login Id. Verification code for Forgot Password will be sent on 'Email' only.
•Mobile - The user will be able to login using 'Mobile' as login Id. Verification code for Forgot Password will be sent on 'Mobile' only.
- Level :
•Induction Level - 'Induction' Users can see only beginner's modules. Once they complete all of them, they will be upgraded to 'Advanced' users
•Advanced Level - 'Advanced' users can see all types (beginner/upgrade/custom) of modules those are assiged to them
- Organization Role : Enter the designation /position of User
- Store Id : Enter the store Id of user
- Manager : Add the reporting manager Id
- Active : Choose ‘Yes’ if you want to make the Id Active. Choose ‘No’ if you do not want to make the Id Active.
- Administrator : Choose the appropriate option based on the instructions passed on in your organization.
6. ADDITIONAL RIGHTS:
- Content creation : User with this rights can produce content (module, chapter, survey, questions, job description, process and messages)
- Media Management : Users with this right can customize the look and feel of the TUTO instance created for their organization. It shall be in form of background image, home page image or retrospective
- View reports : Users with this right can view reports as per their hierarchy and reports assignments
- User Management : Users with this right can create/edit/delete users and Stores
Updation of User's information
Producers can also update user's information such as the following:
1. Change in Role 2. Change in Reporting Manager 3. Change in location. 4. Activate/Inactive the user 5. Provide/remove certain rights for the user.
Post the updation, click on the update button and the changes made will be recorded.