How to upload a new Retro in the PI
A producer can change or update new Retro of their respective Private Internet.
To upload a new Retro, user needs to follow the below steps:
- Go to Manage PI> Retrospective section in the Producer view.
- Click on Change Retro.
- There are three ways to upload a Retro on the platform.
1. By selecting a new video : If the user wants to create & add a new Retro in the PI, he/she will have to choose the first option as shown in the below image. 2. By selecting a new chapter : User can choose an existing chapter and upload it as a Retro in the PI. For that, they need to choose the second option. 3. By selecting an old Retro : If the user wants to add a video which was already being used as an Retro, he/she needs to choose the third option
- Enter the name of the new Retro in the Retro Title box.
- After selecting the video, user needs to click on Update Retro to start the upload. Platform might take some time to complete the upload depending on the size of the video and the Internet connection.
If user faces with any issue in uploading a video in the Retrospective, then they can be resolved through checking the following points.
- If the user is getting an error that says "Upload Failed", this can be an Internet connection related issue. In such case, the user needs to connect the system to a different Internet connection and re-upload the video.
- If user wants to upload an already existing chapter in the Retro and is not able to find it in the list, it is possible that the particular chapter is either not present or inactive on the PI. Hence, he/she will have to go to All Chapters section and check the same.
- The size of the file should not exceed 500MB.
- Retro can only be uploaded in video format and the compatible format types for Retro are WMV, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, RM, MOV.