What is a Process?
A process is a series of actions performed in order to achieve a result.
In the organizational context, it is the most basic building block of growth. As work gets distributed to larger number of people across more locations, even simple tasks can become quite challenging. With poor visibility and lack of access to or delayed access to data around work being done across a larger network, management starts getting tougher. Till it reaches a point, where the customer experience start breaking.
The Wooqer process is designed to address just that.
A Wooqer process enables a framework for data to be collected from multiple sources, one-time or periodically and made available real-time for insight and decisions. With add-ons like scoring, audio-visual evidences, geo-location tracking, workflows and a lot more, possibilities are many.
How types of Processes can be created in Wooqer?
There are total 5 types of Processes on the platform. Users can choose any one of them as per their requirement. Following are the types :
1.Audit - Questions and answers can have weightage. Adherence is auto-computed based on the responses. Use this for auditing locations or activities.
Used cases: Ops Audit, Legal Audit, Quality Audit etc.
2.Appraisal - Questions and answers can have weightage that can be used to arrive at a total score. Use this for assessing people or any other entity.
Used cases: Employee Appraisals, Product Appraisals, Interview Feedback etc.
3.Checklist - Questions where the answer options are limited to two. Indicate the favorable answer and track compliance. Best suited for checklists.
Used cases: Start/End of day Checklist, SOP Checklists etc.
4.Data Collection - Collect any kind of data - quantitative or qualitative. Allow dynamic alteration by adding questions depending on the answers provided by the users.
Used cases: Daily Sales Report, Ops Issue Tracker, VM Review etc.
5.Assessment - Create your own question bank and randomize these questions for automated assessments. Set minimum scores to clear assessments. Use this for e-tests.
Used cases: Tests, Quizzes, Contests, Product Knowledge Assessments etc.
What is Coverage in a Process?
This option allows you to choose against what you want to collect data from the users/stores.
Types of Coverages
Cities - Users can fill the process for his/her respective city and for other cities as well.
Stores - Users can fill the process for his/her respective stores and for other stores as well. Modules - Users can fill the process for any active module in the PI.
Users - Users can fill the process for themselves and for other users as well.
Other - A new type of coverage can be created by the owner as per his/her requirement and the same can be added as the coverage of the Process.
Process - Users can fill the process for some other active processes of the same PI. The data filled in this process will auto-reflect in the processes which are present in the coverage.
Resource- You can create or add an existing resource as the coverage of the process.
What are the types of Process configuration?
- Process Objective - Objective of the process
- Instruction (Optional)
- Coverage (Mandatory)
- Periodicity (Mandatory)
- Cut-off - This is the time by which the Process needs to be filled for the current period.
- Start Time- Process will be visible to the users from this time.(Optional)
- Allow Future Date - This lets the users fill data for future periods.
- Geo-location- This feature allows you to see whether the process was filled from inside the store or away from the store.
- Enable data edit - Users and report admins can edit data once submitted. Selecting this option enables edit for the entire report. You'll have edit option on each task within the report.
- Duplicates - Selecting this option facilitates more than one users submitting data for the same form if assigned. You'll have options to view data from different sources on reports.
- Multiple Records - Selecting this option allows users to fill the form multiple times during the defined period. This is best suited when more than one records on a form are expected.
- End Date(Optional) - If you choose this option, Process will become inactive on the set date.
- Maximum score(Optional)
- Group Code(Optional) - This feature allows you to group the Processes into different categories such as Sales, Operation, VM etc.
What are the different types of question present in each Process type?
How to create a Process?
To create a Process, you should have Content Creation rights. In case you does not have this right, you can reach out to the Admin/HO team for the same to get it done for you.
You can follow the below steps to create a process :
- Go to Dashboard in the Producer View.
- Click on in the Create section.
- Choose the Process type as Audit and then enter the name of the Process and click on Save.
- You further will be redirected to the Process Configuration where you are asked to fill the necessary details.