Report Notification setup
Working with notification.
Wooqer provides an extensive notification framework using which users can get notifications about upcoming events / record submission and many others.
Based on the type of process, the platform will provide different kind of notifications that an end-user can use for meeting completion and compliance goals and percentages.
Notification is user level – Each user will have to set it up themselves to receive notifications they desire to.
A one step Process(Non-MLRA) involves a evaluator and evaluatee wherein certain tasks can be achieved in a business such as Store Opening Pictures, Store Visit Report. Mystery Audits.
For Project Management purposes, businesses can utilize the following tool called MLRA(Multi-level request for action)/Master Child Process wherein various tasks related to a particular project can be accomplished such as New Store Opening(NSO), Duty Manager Checklist, Travel Request, Expense Reimbursement.
For setting up notification users will need to follow the basic process highlighted
- Reports → Process Reports → Search for specific process → Notifications
For a Non-MLRA users will be able to view the following options
- Each Submission: User can subscribe to get a notification for every submission that has been made (With or without attachment). The attachment can either have all questions/only answered questions.
- Incomplete by End Period/Cut-off: User gets notification with the list of coverage for which submissions have not been done after the cut-off/End period.
- Complete by End period/Cut-off: Users gets notification with the list of coverage for which submissions have been done before the end period/cutoff.
- Notify Before End Period: User can specify the days before cut-off in case the process has cut-off with the time.
•MLRA /Master Child Process
For a Master Child/MLRA process
Escalation mails can be set-up wherein an escalation mail would be received by the reporting manager/ higher authority when completion and compliance goals by the end user have not been made. Based on the criteria set out in the above pop-up, escalation mails will be received by the users on a daily basis until the needful has been marked completed.
There are three additional settings with regard to the above mentioned process
- Notify not actioned before: User can specify the number of days and the time at which he want to receive a notification which defines the list of coverage which have not been acted upon before the set due date.
- Notify not actioned after: User can specify the number of days and the time at which he want to receive a notification which defines the list of coverage which have not been acted upon after the set due date.
- Notify Blank due date: User can set the days after submission to receive notification which gives the count of requests which has no due date set on it.