Update Login Credentials through Manage PI
Administrator on the platform can update login credentials for their users when needed/requested.
Follow the below steps to update credentials for users
- Manage PI-> Users-> Search for the user's name.
- Click on the below option
- If there is a change in Email ID/ Mobile number of the user, it can be changed by toggling between the options
- With the help of this feature, user's login type can also be changed from Email to Mobile and vice versa.
- After updating the same, the admin will have to enter his/her password to validate the same
- P.S. Admin will not be allowed to reset passwords for user's who are part of more than one Private Internet(PI) on Wooqer